Express Lab - St. Luke's Health Memorial - Lufkin, TX
Express Lab makes it easier than ever before to get the most accurate laboratory tests quickly and conveniently. Express Lab is reliable and confidential with test results being returned to you within 24 hours. You don’t need a doctor’s order and you don’t need an appointment.
All laboratory tests are available at Express Lab. The tests are then sent for processing at the CHI St. Luke's Health-Memorial laboratory. Screenings for certain health issues such as diabetes, gout, or high cholesterol are readily available. Express Lab also offers women’s and men’s wellness tests so you can determine if certain health conditions exist, including those that can affect your heart, kidney, thyroid, and metabolism.
With Express Lab, no bill will be sent and there are no insurance claims to file. We accept all major credit cards, debit cards, and cash.
LABORATORY RESULTS RETURNED IN 24 HOURS
Each lab report is easy to understand and is flagged for any abnormalities.
TEST RESULTS DELIVERED SAME DAY
Express Lab offers a “stat service,” which allows you to receive your results the same day as your service. If the specimen is collected before 1:00 p.m. you can receive your results before the end of the day. A fee of $25 applies to “stat service” tests.
EXPRESS LAB PRICES
- BMP (Blood-8 hours fasting) $25 Diabetes & Kidney Disease
- CBC (Blood) $20 Anemia & Infection
- CMP (Blood-8 hours fasting) $35 Diabetes, Liver Disease, and Kidney Disease
- Coronary Risk (Blood-8 hours fasting) $25 Includes Total Cholesterol HDL, LDL, Triglycerides & Risk Factors, (good cholesterol & bad cholesterol)
- Folate (Blood) $30 Monitors Folate Deficiency
- GGT (Blood) $20 Monitors Liver Damage
- Glucose (Blood-8 hours fasting) $15 Monitoring of Diabetes and Low Blood Sugar
- Cholesterol (Blood-8 hours fasting) $15 Monitoring Cholesterol
- *Hepatitis Panel (Blood) $80 Hepatitis B&C Status
- HGBAIC (Blood) $20 Monitors Diabetes
- Liver Profile (Blood) $30 Liver Damage or Disease
- Pregnancy Test (Blood) $15 Pregnant or Non Pregnant
- Pregnancy Test (Urine) $15 Pregnant or Non Pregnant
- Protime (Blood) $20 Monitor Blood Thinning Medications
- PSA (Blood) $35 Screen for Prostate Problems
- Rheumatoid Factor (Blood) $20 Rheumatoid Arthritis
- *RPR (Blood) $20 Screen for Syphilis
- Sed Rate (Blood) $20 Marker of Tissue Inflammation
- Thyroid Profile (Blood) $60
- T3 Uptake $20 Thyroid Function
- T4 $20 Thyroid Function
- TSH $30 Thyroid Function
- Type & RH (Blood) $20 Blood Type
- Uric Acid (Blood) $15 Gout
- Urinalysis (Urine) $15 Screen for Urinary Tract Infection and Kidney Disorder
- Vitamin B-12 (Blood) $30 Monitors Vitamin B-12 Levels
- Vitamin B-12/Folate (Blood) $50 Monitors Folate and B-12 Levels
- Women's Wellness Screen (Blood-8 hrs. fasting) $90 CBC, CMP, TSH, Coronary Risk
- Men's Wellness Screen (Blood-8 hrs. fasting) $90 CBC, CMP, PSA, Coronary Risk
- Hormone Levels (Blood)
- Available: $35 Follicle Stimulating Hormone
- $35 Testosterone
- $35 Progesterone
- Reprint of Results $10 Per Testing Day
- Stat Fee $25 Per Visit
*As required by law, positive test results will be reported to the appropriate state or local health authorities.